In order to use Apollo, you will need the following:
- A desktop or portable computer (you will be able to use Apollo from a smartphone, Android or iPhone in the near future, although at the moment smartphones cannot be used to sign up);
- Broadband internet access (recommended, although dial up may still be useable);
- A supported browser (continue reading).
Most modern web browsers will work with Apollo. We do our best to make sure that Apollo is completely multi-platform, and fully functional with the most common web browsers.
In addition to using a supported browser, you may also need to check the browser's settings:
- Cookies must be enabled. Cookies are used to verify your login and store the application's state;
- The latest versions of Chrome, Firefox or Opera: — these browsers auto-update themselves and are recommended;
- Safari 8 or higher — Available with every Apple Macintosh computer;
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher. Note: Internet Explorer 11 performs much better than the previous versions and is strongly recommended.