Terms of Service
Apollo is distributed worldwide by The Open Company Partners Pty LLC, Delaware (“TOCP”). TOCP's mailing address is The Open Company Partners, 340 S LEMON AVE #8699N, WALNUT, CA 91789.
By using the apollohq.com's web site (“Service”), all services of TOCP, you agree to follow and therefore be bound to the terms and conditions explained in this page (“Terms of Service”).
TOCP may modify the Terms of Service without notice at any time. Any new feature that improve the current service, will be subject to the Terms of Service. Modifications to the Terms Of Service may include payment terms for the Services. Continuing using our Service will constitute your consent to those changes. The most updated terms of service is available at https://www.apollohq.com/en/terms.
Violation of any one of the Terms Of Service will result in the immediate termination of your account. While TOCP has the right to cancel offending material, TOCP is also not responsible in case you are exposed to material that violates this Terms of Service.
Terms and Conditions on your account
By accepting the terms, you certify that in order to use this Service:
- You are 13 years or older.
- You are a human. Bots and programs are not allowed to use any one of TOCP's programs.
- Your account will only be used by yourself. If you would like more than one people to use the Service, you must create a different account for each person.
- You will provide your legal full name, email address and other relevant information when you complete complete the signup process.
- You will responsibly maintain the security of your account and password. TOCP will not be liable for any loss or damage should you fail to comply with this obligation.
- You as the owner of a workspace will be responsible for all content posted by any user under that account or workspace, even if the content is posted by users who do not belong to your company.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal intent and you will not use the service to violate the law in your country, state or jurisdiction.
- You may not use the service for the transmission of “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, or other unsolicited mass distribution of email or other unauthorized or unsolicited activity.
Cancellation and Termination
- You will receive a 30 days free trial on your workspace. Once the free trial is over, you will need to pay the monthly fee in order to be able to access it.
- If your billing information is up to date, and you do not cancel your workspace before the end of the 30 day trial, you will be charged an amount on your credit card based on the plan your workspace is on and your billing cycle.
- If a payment is overdue, access to your workspace will be suspended. You will get a 7 day grace if your billing information is on file. After 30 of your workspace is overdue, your workspace will be disabled and your data may be lost.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your Account with Apollo. A letter, email, or telephone request to cancel your Apollo account is not considered a cancellation of your account with Apollo. You can cancel your Apollo workspace by following the instructions provided on our web site. All of your content will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your Account is cancelled.
- TOCP has the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Apollo service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Apollo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Apollo reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from TOCP. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Apollo site (https://www.apollohq.com) or the Service itself.
- Apollo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- TOCP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reassign or rename your workspace URL.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your workspace, address book, profile and any materials uploaded or keyed in remain yours. In some cases, enabling some settings in Apollo, you may agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- TOCP does not pre-screen Content, but TOCP and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that TOCP uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, TOCP, or any other TOCP service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by TOCP.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any TOCP customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by TOCP) of other Apollo customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- TOCP does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that TOCP shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if TOCP has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of TOCP to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and TOCP and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and TOCP (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at apollohq dot com.
Notification of Copyright Infringement Claims
TOCP is committed to compliance with U.S., European and Worldwide copyright law. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), and similar acts in other countries, copyright owners have the right to notify TOCP if they believe that an account user of a TOCP application has infringed the copyright owner's work(s). Notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted in writing to TOCP's designated agent for receiving such notifications.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication (scanned and sent as an email) and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit TOCP to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit TOCP to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information gathering and usage
- When you register for Apollo we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- We use collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Apollo service.
We uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Apollo. Although we own the code, databases, and all rights to the Apollo application, you retain all rights to your data.
We may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
We may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
You get 30 days for free on every plan.
You'll have 30 days in which you can try out Apollo for free. This applies to all of the plans available for Apollo, only for newly created workspaces. Upgrades and downgrades from one plan to another doesn't qualify for the free 30 day trial. When you create your workspace, credit card information is optional. If you don't cancel your account during the free trial, and if your credit card is on file, we will charge you for the next month, and that charge is not refundable.
We won't charge you if you delete your workspace within the first 30 days.
If you delete a workspace before you are billed for it (that is, before the end of your 30 day trial), you won't be charged from us. We will send you an email 5 days before your free trial expires, as a friendly reminder.
We won't charge you again if you delete your workspace after 30 days.
After deleting your workspace, you will not be charged again. However, you are responsible for whatever charge has incurred for the current billing period. If you pay monthly on the 15th of each month, and you cancel on the 10th, we will not charge you again on the 15th but you will not receive a refund for the last 5 days. No exceptions!
We do pro-rata credit if you downgrade, but never reimburse you if you cancel.
You can downgrade to a cheaper plan at any time. If you do so, you will be given a credit for the remaining time on the old plan. This amount will be taken off the total amount due in future invoices. However, if you ever delete your workspace and have your account in “credit”, we will not reimburse you for the remainder.
Do you want to delete your workspace?
You can delete your workspace by logging in, going to “Settings → Your plan”, and hitting the button “Cancel this workspace”. You will be asked to confirm deletion several times. Remember: a deletion is a deletion: we will not be able to get your data back. Keep in mind that we have a powerful export function you can use while your workspace is active.