We're back with another Apollo update, development is moving fast and we have a lot in the pipeline. Here's what you can use today:
Subscribe to deal updates
Last week we added the ability to subscribe to a contact as a whole, in order to stay updated when a new note or comment is added to that contact. This week, we're doing the same for deals, with a twist: you have the ability to choose between two levels of notification.
- Select Subscribe to deal changes only to receive notifications when the deal record is updated (status, price, etc.).
- Select Subscribe to deal changes plus notes/comments to also receive a notification when somebody adds a new note or comment.
Again, if you are an admin user, you can also manage other users' subscription by clicking the Manage link.
As you may already know, most of the new features comes directly from requests from users (like you!). One recurring request is to improve deal management in general, so expect more updates about deals in the next few weeks.
That's it for today! As always, a big thanks goes to the users who keep sending their feedback. You will find a list of other minor changes at the end of this post.
Thanks for reading!
- Ability to notify thread subscribers when you edit a comment.
- Mobile: added ability to create end edit contacts.
- Timers: Better keyboard handling when editing a description. Esc to cancel, Enter to save.
- Single task screen: updated the bulk actions header look in the timelogs tab.
- Added the "created at" column to CSV export in "My Tasks". Meghan R., this is for you!
- Invitation form: added company pre-selection when inviting an external user. Fewer clicks!
- Removed the page footer in pages where it was useless (that is, when it was just an empty box).
- Reply by email charsets different than UTF-8 are now handled better.
- Mobile: added a better placeholder when the overview is empty.
- Mobile: tapping a comment from the overview, projects or contacts feed will now scroll to the comment itself.
- Better draft autosave on project messages.
- Enhanced the way we truncate html comments for preview purposes.
- Calendar: sometimes the end date of a series didn't get saved.
- Fixed a timezone issue in the “Tasks created yesterday and still unassigned” report.
- A project created from a deal was not associated to the deal correctly.